Monday, October 20, 2008

Tuff Stuff!

I was treated to a big laugh when I came across a tragic blog posting by a 'male' looking for some love!

The opening line was very clever - "I don't know what this is but I'm posting here to see if anyone else is lonely".

Then the good-stuff - 'I'm attractive, nice, a tax-payer, not a douche-bag, not in rehab' and further that 'girls always come up to me when I'm out and want to be togetha and stuff but like whateva I'd rather find a girl online' - N.B. cutting the "er" off "whatever" and adding an "a" emphasizes his possible encounters with gang-people and other tough, cool things.

But don't be fooled by his rough exterior, he gets deeper and a little more honest (but no-less hurting) admitting to being nerdy, socially awkward, and at times deviant.

He lets us know that he is looking for love and likes to be cuddled - a picture is valiantly included of the unbathed, topless skeleton who posted the ad (self-taken of course)...one might think it's the Cryptkeeper, or just a look-alike but this guy is not sticking around waiting for you to find out as he ends the ad in BOLD TYPE stating - "I am not checking email after 3 hours so if you don't email me I'll find something else to do regardless" - like post more ads, or research ways to build tough muscles without working out.

I hope he succeeds, juiced skeletons are the best - think Skeletor! Chicks dig him and he is a hit at Hallowe'en parties. Yes!

No comments: