Monday, March 29, 2010

Let it Be

It never ceases to amaze me how some people do not possess one iota of courtesy, respect or sociability whatsoever.
Two individuals who possess this mind-blowing array of no-skills have made my life hell today (IRL before anyone jumps to the conclusion this is a digital matter).
Although through digital channels these people are not absent. I am not going to waste a full blog about them because I have already addressed this issue before and no amount of truth, proof or reason can make these people apologize or even acknowledge they bought into untruths or constructed judgement based on false information.
Seems a lot of people do not subscribe to the philosophy of Peace & Love anymore. That makes me sad.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

They will never be nice